Welcome to Opiate Addiction Support (OAS)! There is a lot of helpful information on this website. To make your user experience as smooth and efficient as possible, I’ve created this page for your convenience.
To get the most out of this website, simply follow the steps I’ve laid out for you below. I’m so excited to have you as a website visitor, and I wish you the best on your journey!
Table of Contents
- 1 Step 1. Get Free Instant Access To My Review Of The Top 4 Natural Opiate Withdrawal Remedies
- 2 Step 2. Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- 3 Step 3. Start Reading Articles That Relate To Your Situation
- 4 Step 4. Register For My Free Online Courses
- 5 Step 5. Check out the Top Recovery Resources
- 6 Step 6. Join The OAS Coaching Program
- 7 Thank You!!!!
Step 1. Get Free Instant Access To My Review Of The Top 4 Natural Opiate Withdrawal Remedies
If you haven’t already joined my email list, I warmly welcome you to complete the form below right away to learn about powerful, natural remedies for reducing opiate detox symptoms.
Step 2. Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
The OAS Coaching YouTube Channel is dedicated to providing you with free videos that can help you overcome opiate addiction.
Some of my videos give you the best strategies and tactics for opiate detox and recovery, other videos are to help you develop a strong mindset (which is important!), and some videos are a combination of both.
I’m always uploading new videos on the best opiate detox and recovery methods there are to help you get off opiates in the most painless way imaginable.
Step 3. Start Reading Articles That Relate To Your Situation
There are many articles on OpiateAddictionSupport.com, and it can be quite a task to dig through all of them randomly. A strategic, organized action-plan can help you find what you’re looking for in the least amount of time.
If you’re currently out of opiates and experiencing acute withdrawal symptoms, I recommend starting with these resources:
- Ultimate Opiate Detox 2.0: The BEST Home Detox Program
- How To Use Kratom For Opiate Withdrawal
- How To Mega-Dose Vitamin C To Stop Opiate Withdrawal
- How To Use Loperamide For Opiate Withdrawal
- How To Use The Thomas Recipe For Opiate Withdrawal
- The Finch Formula Is a Super Potent Opiate Withdrawal Remedy
- Suboxone Withdrawal Remedies That Work
- How To Stop Restless Legs From Opiate Withdrawal
- How To Use Gabapentin For Opiate Withdrawal
- How To Sleep During Opiate Withdrawal
- Opiate Withdrawal Remedies Review: Top 30 List
If you’re on opiates and wanting to taper off (lower dosage slowly over time), I recommend this article:
If you’re done with the acute withdrawal, but you’re experiencing post-acute symptoms (weeks to months after getting off opiates), I recommend the following articles:
Here is a list of a few more articles that many people like, which could benefit you if they relate to your situation:
And finally, here is the complete list of all the article categories for your convenience:
- Addiction Treatment Centers
- Health and Wellness
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Medications for Opiate Withdrawal
- Mental Illness
- Natural Drugs For Opiate Withdrawal
- Natural Pain Relief
- Natural Remedies for Opiate Withdrawal
- Nootropics for Opiate Withdrawal
- Online Courses
- Opiate Addiction
- Opiate Rehab Centers
- Opiate Withdrawal
- Opiate Withdrawal Supplements
- Self Improvement
- Self-Help Groups
- Success Stories
Step 4. Register For My Free Online Courses
In an effort to help as many people as possible learn about opiate dependence and addiction, I’ve made my mini-course, Opiate Addiction 101, completely Free. Please accept this gift from me to you, and share it with anyone you think would benefit from the online course.
I also created another Free Video mini-Ecourse called How To Detox From Opiates At Home. This is my newest addition to the Ecourse library, and it’s getting extraordinary reviews.
Step 5. Check out the Top Recovery Resources
Make sure you take a look at the 2018 Opiate Detox & Recovery Resource Guide. This is sure to provide you with tons of value in your life.The best part is, half of the opiate detox & recovery products on this list are 100% Free. Click here to get Instant Access to this Resource Guide.
Step 6. Join The OAS Coaching Program
I offer personal coaching to individuals that are trying to stay off drugs. Often times people have a hard time trying to recover using traditional approaches such as counseling, rehab, self-help groups, psychotherapy etc.
Coaching is a fast-growing form of addiction treatment. If someone wants to lose 20 pounds and get in the best shape of their life they can accomplish this much faster with a personal trainer.
That’s what I am. A trainer that is an Opiate Recovery Specialist who can help you achieve your goals.
To learn more about coaching and becoming a client please send me an email using the link below: