In this article, you’re going to learn about the Ultimate Buprenorphine Freedom Plan, which is an online course that shows you how to get off drugs like Suboxone and Subutex.
This course consists of in-depth Videos and PDF Downloads, which are designed to help you have the easiest time humanly possible while getting off buprenorphine formulations (with or without naloxone).
The Ultimate Buprenorphine Freedom Plan is the most comprehensive Home-Recovery Program available for individuals wanting to come off the drugs Suboxone, Subutex, Zubsolv, Sublocade, Probuphrine, Butrans, Belbuca, Buprenex, and any other medications that contain buprenorphine.
Here is a detailed overview of what you’re going to learn:
- Module: Introduction
- The Science & Psychology of Buprenorphine Dependence
- Buprenorphine as a “Dual-Edged Sword”
- Why It’s So Hard to Get Off Buprenorphine
- The “Revolving Door” Concept of Buprenorphine Treatment
- Module 2: The 5 Phases of Overcoming Buprenorphine
- Phase 1: Strategic Learning & Planning
- Phase 2: Gathering Resources
- Phase 3: Action
- Phase 4: Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome
- Phase 5: Pro-Recovery Habits
- Module 3: The “Art & Science” of Buprenorphine Tapering
- Tapering Tactics
- Tapering Supplements
- The Ultimate Tapering Supplement Protocol
- Nutrition For Tapering
- Best Foods For Tapering
- Exercise Benefits While Tapering
- Module 4: Mindset Strengthening
- Developing an Indestructible Mind
- Overcoming the 3 Fears
- Developing Empowering Neuro-Associations
- Using Meta-Cognition
- Journaling Therapy
- Module 5: Buprenorphine Withdrawal Remedies
- Natural Remedies
- Prescription Medications
- OTC Medicines
- Natural Drugs
- Home Remedies
- Module 6: Healing from Post-Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS)
- PAWS Overview
- PAWS Treatment
- Biological Therapies
- Psychological Therapies
- Social Therapies
- Spiritual Therapies
- Module 7: Pro-Recovery Habits & Identity
- How To Break Disempowering Habits
- How To Create Empowering Pro-Recovery Habits
- Creating a New Empowering Identity
- Module 8: Review of Key Concepts
- Easiest Way to Detox Off Buprenorphine
- 2nd Easiest Way to Detox Off Buprenorphine
- Addressing all 4 Domains of Recovery
- Creating an Indestructible Mind
- Breaking Bad Habits and Creating Pro-Recovery Habits
- Becoming a New Person through Transformation
Who is This Course For?
The Ultimate Buprenorphine Freedom Plan was specifically created for any person on a buprenorphine drug that is sick of being dependent and wants off.
In the program, you’ll learn a massive amount of helpful Strategies and Tactics that, when implemented, can help you come off buprenorphine with more ease.
Instead of the process being the most difficult challenge you’ll ever face in life…
With the Ultimate Buprenorphine Freedom Plan, getting off buprenorphine can be more like a “minor nuisance.”
How To Get Started
Getting started going through the in-depth Videos and PDF Downloads is fast and simple.
The program normally costs $297, but for a limited time, it’s on sale for only $97.
And for that one-time payment of $97 after the $200 discount, you get a HUGE amount of information.
Information that is all totally geared towards helping you get off Suboxone, Subutex, and other buprenorphine drugs with the most amount of ease humanly possible.
To get instant and lifetime access to the on-demand library of Videos and PDF Downloads, simply click on the link below:
P.S. – I almost forgot to mention… there is a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied after going through the program, simply email the word “Refund” to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase, and you’ll get 100% of your money back… no questions asked.
This means the purchase is totally risk-free so you don’t have to worry about buying it then regretting it later.
I completely stand behind the quality of this online course, and I love to ease people’s worries by offering the refund just in-case it’s not up to their standards.
I’d love to have you as a student in the program, and I guarantee you’ll learn more than you ever thought possible about the topic of getting off buprenorphine with more ease.