I got clean using natural methods and went on to become a counselor at an Opiate Treatment Program (OTP), where I taught many patients how to get off fentanyl and other opioids.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Start Tapering Off Fentanyl Patch
- 2 2. Start Taking an Opiate Withdrawal Supplement
- 3 3. Start Taking DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA)
- 4 4. Start Eating an Endorphin-Building Diet
- 5 5. Start Exercising
How To Taper Off Fentanyl Patch Without Withdrawal
Sound too good to be true?
After studying and perfecting fentanyl recovery over the last five years, I know for sure that this is the best way to taper off fentanyl.
Simply follow these five easy steps exactly as I’ve outlined, and you too will be on your way to coming off fentanyl without withdrawal.
1. Start Tapering Off Fentanyl Patch
Individuals coming off fentanyl and other opioids almost always relapse. In one large study in 2010, persons tapering opioids during a nine-month period, whether initially or after a period of substantial improvement, led to nearly universal relapse.
This is because tapering by itself doesn’t work and people still experience withdrawal symptoms.
When my coaching clients ask me how to taper off fentanyl patch without withdrawal, I tell them the secret is to use a strategic fentanyl taper plan in combination with a natural endorphin-building and brain chemistry rebalancing regimen.
Steps 2-5 will help you rebalance your brain chemistry.
To taper fentanyl effectively, there are a few guidelines that you should follow:
- The slower you taper, the fewer withdrawal symptoms you will experience.
- Use the least amount of medication as possible to feel OK, and avoid taking more.
- Don’t fear to come off fentanyl (fear affects your brain chemistry negatively).
- Make small dose reductions every 10 or 14 days.
- The lower you go, the slower you should go.
- Always listen to your body and adjust tapering speed as needed.
- Your doctor can provide you with fentanyl patches in less and less strength so you can taper properly.
- Never cut the fentanyl patches.
- Sometimes doctors will switch people on fentanyl patches to a different opioid for the taper process.
2. Start Taking an Opiate Withdrawal Supplement
If you really want to know how to taper off a fentanyl patch without withdrawal, take an Opiate Withdrawal Supplement that has a powerful blend of organic herbs and other natural ingredients that may decrease withdrawal symptoms from tapering off fentanyl and other opioids.
This formula can help you come off fentanyl in the following ways:
- Enhances Mood
- Eases stomach discomfort
- Increases natural energy
- Calms anxiety
- Restores dopamine production quickly
- Reverses depression
- Reverses insomnia and helps you get more restorative sleep
If you can afford it, I also highly recommend taking this awesome supplement, because the benefits are just too good to pass up.
3. Start Taking DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA)
Whenever someone asks me how to taper off fentanyl patch without withdrawal, I always tell them to take DLPA, a supplement that combines the D- and L- forms of the amino acid phenylalanine.
It’s my second favorite supplement for opiate recovery just behind Calm Support for the following reasons:
- Boosts endorphins
- Boosts dopamine and norepinephrine
- Reduces pain
- Enhances Mood
- Increases energy and mental focus
- Combats fatigue
Note: I never knew how to get off opioids without feeling like crap until I started taking DLPA. My brain chemistry was torn up by abusing drugs for so long. DLPA quickly worked to correct my imbalances, specifically targeting the neurotransmitters that I had become deficient in from using fentanyl and other opioid type drugs.
4. Start Eating an Endorphin-Building Diet
Along with the first three steps, whenever clients of mine ask me how to taper off fentanyl patches without withdrawal, I encourage them to eat plenty of high-quality protein foods.
Consuming at least 20-30 grams of protein three times per day can radically increase your endorphins and other mood enhancing chemicals in the brain.
The following dietary guidelines can help taper off fentanyl patch without withdrawal symptoms:
- Eat plenty of chicken, fish, turkey, beef and other high-quality proteins (free-range, organic and wild caught are best).
- Drink plenty of water (half your body weight in ounces per day).
- Consume lots of fresh fruits, veggies, and healthy fats.
- Eliminate or decrease sugar, processed foods, and refined carbohydrates.
- Eat as many organic whole foods as possible.
5. Start Exercising
This is the final ingredient to getting off fentanyl without withdrawal symptoms. If you do Steps 1-4 and pass on exercising, you might still experience some mild symptoms.
I’ve designed this plan based on the power of synergy, so there is a huge amplification of benefits by doing everything together.
Exercise can help you come off fentanyl because it:
How To Taper Off Fentanyl Without Withdrawal – Conclusion
If you use the 5 Steps I outlined, you should be able to get off fentanyl patches without severe or even moderate symptoms.
I wish you good luck on your journey now that you know how to taper off fentanyl patch without withdrawal!!!
Click here now to check out the Ultimate Opiate Recovery System. If you have any comments or questions on how to taper off fentanyl patch without withdrawal, please post them in the comment box below.