Do you want to get the most out of life, yet opioid dependence is holding you back from realizing your Ultimate Potential and True Fulfillment?
If so, coaching can help.
OAS Coaching Program
I take Opiate Recovery very seriously. Over the past three years, I’ve helped a superabundance of individuals by providing Strategic, Results-Focused Coaching Services aimed at assisting the client to make a holistic and long-term recovery from opioid dependence.
Here are the coaching services I provide:
- Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching
- Relapse Prevention Coaching
- Stress Management Coaching
Whether you’re needing help coming up with a Custom, Strategic Detox Plan or you’ve already detoxed off opioids and need help with post-acute withdrawal symptoms, Relapse Prevention, etc., there is a Coaching Package that will fit your individual needs and desires.
Read on to learn how I can assist you to make a full recovery from opioid dependence, thus breaking the chains of addiction!!!
I help men and women that are dependent on opioids come up with Custom Strategic Detox Plans that are tailor-suited to the individual.
Having gone through opioid withdrawal myself many times, once I quit for good over six years ago, I made it my Life’s Purpose and Mission to help others recover from opioid addiction.
My Coaching Specialties include:
- Learning about the client’s unique predicament, then helping them construct a bullet-proof Home Detox Plan which might consist of a mixture of prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, dietary supplements, etc., which is results-focused towards significantly reducing both physical and psychological opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- Helping clients decide whether or not a taper or cold-turkey opioid detox will be better-suited for them.
- Educating clients about Nutrition, Supplementation, and Exercise strategies for Opiate Detox & Recovery.
- Educating clients on Natural Pain Relief methods, Natural Highs, Personal Development, Positive Psychology, and teaching clients how to find their unique talents, nurture those talents into strengths, then lead with their strengths in life.
How To Sign Up For Coaching
I’m currently accepting new coaching clients in the OAS COACHING PROGRAM, but I keep my caseload small so I can give clients the passion and energy they deserve. There are currently only three spots available.
Then after that, someone needs to finish up coaching before I can take on another client.
If you’re really motivated to quit and want to get off opioids comfortably from home, then I would absolutely love to help you achieve your goal!!!
*Founder of Opiate Addiction Support – The World’s Leading Opiate Recovery Blog with over 1,000,000 Visitors per year and over 25,000 Email Subscribers.
*Opiate Detox & Recovery Strategic Coach – Most-Followed on Facebook and Most-Booked/Highest-Paid Opiate Recovery Coach in the World.
*Creator of Ultimate Opiate Detox 2.0 – An Online Course with over 1,000 Students and counting.
*Author of The Kratom Playbook For Opiate Recovery – The Most-Read Book ever written on using Kratom for Opioid Dependence which has been read in more than 6 countries thus far.