Do you want to get the most out of life, yet opioid dependence is holding you back from realizing your Ultimate Potential and True Fulfillment?
If so, coaching can help.
Sometimes life throws us curveballs, and opioid dependence can happen to anyone.
It is estimated that between 26.4 million and 36 million people abuse opioids worldwide, with over 2.1 million in the U.S. alone.
Opioid drugs don’t care how much money you make, what you do for a living, what type of childhood you had, what ethnicity you are, or anything else…no one is exempt from addiction.
OAS COACHING PROGRAM
Here at Opiate Addiction Support (OAS), we take Opiate Recovery very seriously. Over the past three years, we’ve helped a superabundance of individuals by providing Strategic, Results-Focused Coaching Services aimed at assisting the client to make a holistic and longterm recovery from opioid dependence.
Here are the coaching services we provide:
- Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching
- Relapse Prevention Coaching
- Stress Management Coaching
The OAS COACHING PROGRAM™ is owned and operated by Matt Finch and Amanda Odish, two Opiate Recovery Specialists that each have their own unique skills and services to offer.
Whether you’re needing help coming up with a Custom, Strategic Detox Plan, or you’ve already detoxed off opioids and need help with post-acute withdrawal symptoms, Relapse Prevention, etc., there is a Coaching Package that will fit your individual needs and desires.
Read on to learn how the OAS COACHING PROGRAM can assist you to make a full recovery from opioid dependence, thus breaking the chains of addiction!!!
COACHING WITH MATT FINCH
Matt Finch helps men and woman that are dependent on opioids come up with Custom Strategic Detox Plans that are tailor-suited to the individual.
Having gone through opioid withdrawal himself many times, once he quit for good over five years ago, Matt made it his Life’s Purpose and Mission to help others recover from opioid addiction.
Matt’s Coaching Specialties include:
- Learning about the client’s unique predicament, then helping them construct a bullet-proof Home Detox Plan which might consist of a mixture of prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, dietary supplements, etc., which is results-focused towards significantly reducing both physical and psychological opioid withdrawal symptoms.
- Helping clients decide whether or not a taper or cold-turkey opioid detox will be better-suited for them.
- Educating clients about Nutrition, Supplementation, and Exercise strategies for Opiate Detox & Recovery.
- Educating clients on Natural Pain Relief methods, Natural Highs, Personal Development, Positive Psychology, and teaching clients how to find their unique talents, nurture those talents into strengths, then lead with their strengths in life.
How To Sign Up For Coaching with Matt
Matt is currently accepting new coaching clients in the OAS COACHING PROGRAM, but he keeps his caseload small so he can give his clients the passion and energy they deserve. There are currently two spots available to work with Matt.
If now is not the right timing for you and his caseload is full next time you check back on this page, don’t worry. Every couple of months he has an opening or two. Just use the Contact Page to send Matt a message and get on the waiting list.
Click here to learn more about Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching with Matt.
COACHING WITH AMANDA ODISH
Amanda Odish assists men and women with learning healthy and adaptive coping skills through her Stress Management Program for Relapse Prevention, which is custom-tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual.
Having a decade of sobriety, including currently obtaining her Master’s of Science in Counseling Psychology, Amanda utilizes her extensive knowledge of addiction and relapse prevention to provide her clients with evidence-based techniques for Relapse Prevention.
Amanda’s Coaching Specialties Include:
- Discovering the client’s strengths and formulating a Relapse Prevention Stress Management Plan based on the wide array of evidence-based adaptive skills and healthy coping tools that will be uniquely suited to the client’s needs and personality. Her integrative approach combines scientific, cutting edge research-based techniques, as well as holistic alternative modalities, to help her clients develop skills for Relapse Prevention that will last a lifetime.
- Educating clients about the 7 Major Life Areas of Stress, including Physiological, Emotional, Mental, Environmental, Occupational, Interpersonal, and Existential stressors and how to alleviate distress in each area of their life.
- Working with clients to develop Life Goals for both the long-term and short-term and how to work towards their goals while focusing on growth, personal development, and ultimately a life of Absolute Freedom from addiction.
- Educating clients about Total Life Fulfillment using their Personalized Stress Management System for Relapse Prevention, which may include skills like Cognitive Restructuring, Mindfulness, Time Management, Supplementation, Emotional Freedom Technique, Exercise, and much more!!
How To Sign Up For Coaching with Amanda
Amanda is currently accepting new clients in the OAS COACHING PROGRAM. She is very enthusiastic about helping clients reach their goals and helping them to implement life-changing Stress Management Techniques aimed at preventing relapse.
As a full-time Graduate Student who is obtaining her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, a Certified Therapeutic Harp Practitioner who works in Assisted Living facilities providing Palliative Care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, and a Music Teacher–her life is dedicated to serving others.
Her schedule allows her to only accept a few new clients a month for Opiate Recovery Coaching, as she is dedicated to providing the highest quality services by keeping her caseload small. Amanda would love to work with you to help you reach your goals!