In this article, I’m going to teach you how to get off Subutex without withdrawal. I used to be addicted to Rx opiates, heroin and Xanax. I got clean using natural methods and went on to become a counselor at an Opiate Treatment Program (OTP), where I taught many patients how to get off Subutex naturally.
How to Get Off Subutex Naturally
By using the following techniques, you’ll be able to start coming off Subutex without experiencing withdrawal symptoms.
Sound too good to be true?
After studying and perfecting Subutex recovery for the past several years, I know for sure that this is the best way to get off Subutex naturally. Simply follow these five easy steps exactly as I’ve outlined, and you too will be on your way to coming off Subutex fast…with ease.
1. Start tapering off Subutex
People getting off Subutex almost always relapse. In one large study in 2010, individuals tapering Suboxone (the same thing as Subutex only it contains the opioid antagonist drug naloxone) during a nine-month period, whether initially or after a period of substantial improvement, led to nearly universal relapse.
This is because tapering by itself doesn’t work, and people still experience withdrawal symptoms. When my patients would ask me how to get off Subutex without withdrawal, I told them the secret was to use a strategic Subutex taper plan in combination with a natural endorphin-building and brain chemistry rebalancing regimen. Steps 2-5 will help you rebalance your brain chemistry.
To taper Subutex effectively, there are a few guidelines that you should follow:
- The slower you taper, the fewer withdrawal symptoms you will experience.
- Try only using Subutex once every 24 hours instead of twice daily.
- Use the least amount of Subutex as possible to feel OK, and avoid taking more.
- Don’t fear to come off Subutex (fear affects your brain chemistry negatively).
- After you get to 2 mg, follow my Super Suboxone Taper Schedule (works exactly the same for Subutex).
- Always listen to your body and adjust tapering speed as needed.
2. Start taking an opiate withdrawal supplement
If you really want to know how to get off Subutex without withdrawal, take a high-quality Opiate Withdrawal Supplement that many people have used to eliminate withdrawal symptoms while tapering off Subutex. It’s a powerful blend of organic herbs and other natural ingredients that have been shown to radically decrease withdrawal symptoms from coming off Subutex and other opioids.
This formula can help you come off Subutex in the following ways:
- Calms the nervous system
- Relieves anxiety
- Eases stomach discomfort
- Increases natural energy
- Powerful mood-enhancer
- Restores dopamine production quickly
- Reverses depression
- Reverses insomnia and helps you get more restorative sleep
3. Start drinking tulsi tea
One of my friends asked me how to get off Subutex, and I told him to take adaptogens. In the late 1940’s, a Russian scientist named Dr. Nickolai Lazarev coined the term “adaptogen” while working on a molecular compound found to stimulate nonspecific resistance of organisms. Dr. Lazarev defines an adaptogen as an agent that allows an organism to counteract any adverse chemical, physical or biological stressor by generating nonspecific resistance and thus becoming “adapted” to a diversity of demands imposed upon it.
Adaptogen herbs have a double-direction normalizing effect. So if a person is stressed, an adaptogen will calm them down and relieve anxiety. If that same person is fatigued, an adaptogen would increase their natural energy. Adaptogens, simply put, facilitate the promotion of homeostasis in the body. If you really want to know how to get off Subutex fast, drink tulsi tea.Drinking tulsi tea is a super effective and simple strategy for getting off Subutex fast.
Note: Tulsi is an ayurvedic adaptogen herb that has been shown in studies to be superior to other adaptogens. I encourage you to drink 1-4 cups of tulsi tea daily while you’re tapering off Subutex, and for at least 90 days after coming off Subutex completely.
4. Start eating a high amino acid diet
Along with the first three steps, whenever patients of mine asked me how to get off Subutex, I would encourage them to eat plenty of high-quality protein foods. Consuming at least 20-30 grams of protein three times per day can radically increase endorphins, GABA, serotonin and other mood-boosting chemicals in the brain.
The following guidelines can help you get off Subutex with ease:
- Eat plenty of chicken, fish, turkey, beef and other high-quality proteins (free-range, organic and wild caught are best).
- Drink plenty of water (half your pounds of body weight in ounces per day).
- Consume an abundance of fresh fruits, veggies, and healthy fats.
- Eliminate or decrease sugar, processed foods, refined carbohydrates, nicotine, caffeine and alcohol
- Focus on eating mostly organic whole foods.
This is the final ingredient to getting off Subutex without withdrawal symptoms. If you do Steps 1-4 and pass on exercising, you might still experience withdrawal symptoms. I’ve designed this plan based on the power of synergy, so there is a huge amplification of benefits by doing everything together.
Exercise can help you come off Subutex because it:
- Improves mood
- Boosts endorphins (natural pain-killers)
- Improves sleep
- Reduces pain (both physical and emotional)
- Promotes well-being
- Reverses anxiety
- Reverses depression
- Increases energy
- Improves physique
- Boosts confidence
How to Get Off Subutex Fast
If you use the 5 Steps I’ve outlined, you should be able to get off Subutex relatively fast. I wish you good luck on your journey now that you know how to get off Subutex without withdrawal. Click here now to view my best home detox program.
If you have any questions on how to get off Subutex, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment box below.