The information we provide while responding to comments is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical, legal, or other professional advice. The responses to comments on OpiateAddictionSupport.com are designed to support, not replace, medical or psychiatric treatment. Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition.
Official Opiate Addiction Support Comment Policy
When deciding to comment, please have respect. I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please do not put your personal or business URL (website) in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and/or deleted.
The following applies to all comments posted on OpiateAddictionSupport.com
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing OpiateAddictionSupport.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant to the blog post topic will be allowed, but links that are blatantly self promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment will be immediately deleted. Comments that are an obvious attempt to gain backlinks, brand exposure, or increased site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further blog comment interaction.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Privacy: Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information in the message body will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within blog comments.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. If you leave a comment or question on the post that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing OpiateAddictionSupport.com.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, OpiateAddictionSupport.com, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Also, due to the extremely high number of new daily comments on OpiateAddictionSupport.com, unfortunately I am not able to answer each one like I did the first year in business. Thanks for reading OpiateAddictionSupport.com and I wish you the best!