If you’re looking for Withdrawal Aid Reviews, you’ve come to the right place. Most of the Withdrawal Aid Reviews you’ll find are written by customers that have used the product. This is beneficial because you’ll definitely want to know what their experiences with Withdrawal Aid were like. Additionally, it’s also nice to get a different perspective.
Table of Contents
Expert Withdrawal Aid Reviews
This is going to be one of the most detailed and informative Withdrawal Aid Reviews you will ever read for the following reasons:
- I’m a Certified Advanced Food-Based Healer with a specialty in supplements for opiate withdrawal and opiate recovery.
- I have a deep inner-knowledge of every nutrient in Withdrawal Aid, so I can explain how each one is able to aid in relieving withdrawal symptoms.
- I’m a former Substance Abuse Counselor at an Opiate Treatment Program, where I helped many people get off opiates, Suboxone and Methadone using natural methods.
- I was addicted to opiates for several years and went through withdrawal many times; after years of research, I know what supplements work and which ones don’t.
- My full-time career, life’s purpose and mission are researching and writing about opiate withdrawal and recovery solutions, so I’m somewhat of an expert on the subject.
To make sure this is one of the most complete Withdrawal Aid Reviews available online, I’m going to cover the following:
- Withdrawal Aid ingredients – As well as a short review explaining how each nutrient can aid withdrawal.
- Withdrawal Aid pros – A list of the benefits (such as free priority shipping).
- Withdrawal Aid cons – Such as no DL-Phenylalanine in Withdrawal Aid.
Withdrawal Aid Ingredients
The following list is composed of my favorite Withdrawal Aid ingredients.
These are the ones that I believe work the absolute best for opiate withdrawal symptoms relief:
- L-Tyrosine – A non-essential amino acid that can aid in relieving depression; helps the body respond to stress, increases dopamine, promotes a positive mood and natural energy production.
- Passion Flower – An herb that is helpful for anxiety, insomnia, and gastrointestinal upset due to narcotic drug withdrawal. Believed by scientists to increase GABA levels in the brain. GABA is your brain’s natural Valium.
- Valerian – Another herb that is helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It relieves nervous tension, relaxes muscles and promotes deeper sleep.
- Ginseng – A root that is classified as an “adaptogen” (meaning it helps the body respond to stress and promotes facilitation of homeostasis in the body); helps combat stress, fatigue, promotes energy production, restores the body to optimal functioning.
- Melatonin – Made by the pineal gland in the brain; comes in supplement form and helps regulate sleep cycles.
- Ginger – A root that is beneficial for relieving gastrointestinal upset and improving digestion and appetite; it’s also a natural anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Also known as velvet bean; a member of the legume family which contains high amounts of L-dopa. L-dopa converts to dopamine in the brain. This helps relieves symptoms of opiate withdrawal depression and fatigue, promotes a positive mood, and gives you mental energy and focus.
- GABA – A natural chemical made in the brain that I like to call our “natural Valium”; reduces nervous tension, anxiety, treats insomnia, mood enhancer.
- Peppermint – An herb that has been shown to be helpful for reducing nausea and indigestion; relaxes muscles of the intestines.
- Lemon Balm – An herb that is effective in relieving depression, nausea and indigestion; mood booster, slows heart rate and promotes relaxation.
In my opinion, the Withdrawal Aid ingredients listed above can significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms. Withdrawal Aid also contains the following ingredients which are also helpful for withdrawal, though they aren’t as powerful as the ones mentioned above: magnesium, zinc, alpha lipoic acid, iron, cayenne, milk thistle, reduced glutathione, methionine, turmeric, and pomegranate.
Withdrawal Aid Pros
- Balanced and effective nutrient profile beneficial for minimizing withdrawal symptoms
- FREE Priority Mail shipping; shipped same day if you order by 4:00 pm
- FREE 34-page ebook called Ultimate Withdrawal Guide; filled with tons of tips for having a home-based withdrawal
- Risk-free money-back guarantee
During Withdrawal Aid Reviews, as well as other product reviews, one of the first things I check is whether or not they have a money-back guarantee. Withdrawal Aid has a guarantee, though you must pay shipping, it must be within 7 days after they deliver it, and there is a 15% restocking fee.
It’s not the best guarantee out of all the opiate withdrawal formulas on the market, but at least you don’t have to return it unopened for a refund.
Withdrawal Aid Cons
- Withdrawal Aid doesn’t contain DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA); my absolute favorite opiate recovery supplement because it increases your endorphins and dopamine, two essential neurotransmitters that are depleted during withdrawal. Withdrawal Aid already contains mucuna pruriens to increase dopamine naturally. To increase your endorphins naturally while using Withdrawal Aid, you can exercise, take DLPA and/or eat dark chocolate.
- You can’t purchase Withdrawal Aid at a store close to you; you have to wait until it comes in the mail, luckily they have free Priority Shipping.
- I know I put the money-back guarantee in the pros, but I also believe this is a con due to having to pay a 15% restocking fee, which turns out to be around $13.50 since Withdrawal Aid is $89.95 for the daytime and nighttime formula package.
Overall, Withdrawal Aid is a quality product that can help you ease your symptoms in a natural and healthy way. It’s not my top choice, though I do believe it is a very good product.
My favorite opiate withdrawal formula is:
I hope this was one of the most detailed Withdrawal Aid Reviews you’ve read. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment box below.
Leave a Reply