I used to be addicted to Vicodin, Percocet, OxyContin, and other prescription opiates, and later went on to heroin abuse.
Throughout my addiction, there were many times where I ran out of opiates and money. Since I couldn’t afford detox and didn’t have insurance, I had to learn how to detox from opiates at home.
At first it was horrible.
The withdrawal symptoms were so bad I wanted to jump out of a window!
After my first experience detoxing from opiates at home, I ended up relapsing a week later, but the next time I ran out of opiates and went through withdrawal I had researched in detail what I needed to do to ease my symptoms.
Over the years, I learned everything there is to know about detoxing from opiates at home.
I’ve since made it my life’s purpose and mission to help other opiate abusers get through withdrawal and learn how to stay clean and love life without drugs.
Recently, I created a brand new online course that many people are raving about.
How To Detox From Opiates At Home is a Free 2-Module Video Course that will provide you with the motivation, strategies, and tactics necessary to plan and execute a successful home detox from opiates. Here is the breakdown of the program:
Module 1. Building Motivation For Your Detox
- Welcome New Students: Course Overview – 7:13 Video
- About Matt
- Setting Your Intentions For The Course – Audio File, PDF Download, Journal Exercise
- Why Do You Want To Quit Opioids? – 12:57 Video, PDF Download, Poll, Journal Exercise
Module 2. Fundamentals of a Successful Home Detox
- Mindsets & Belief Systems For Quitting Opioids – 10:51 Video, 2 PDF Downloads
- 4 Phases of Opiate Detox & Recovery – 36:03 Video, 2016 Opiate Detox & Recovery Resource Guide
This Free Course will provide you with the Motivation, Strategies, and Tactics necessary to Plan a Successful Home Detox from Opiates.
It includes the following:
- Journal Exercises
- PDF Downloads
- Private Forum
- 2016 Opiate Detox & Recovery Resource Guide