If you’re stuck on opioid drugs and wanting to formulate the best Home Detox Plan imaginable, I would love to help.
But first…let me introduce myself.
My name is Matt Finch, and I’ve been coaching people for over three years now.
During this time, I’ve assisted a massive amount of clients to successfully detox from opiates at home, and helped them to significantly reduce both physical and psychological symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
Over five years ago, I quit opioids for good, then dedicated my life to researching and mastering the art of Opiate Addiction Recovery, so that I could help others, thus creating a life of meaning and contribution.
Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching Overview
With over three years of experience coaching, researching, and blogging about Opiate Detox & Recovery methods, I’ve developed and refined my Coaching System.
And after working with so many individuals, I’ve come to find that most people hire me to help them achieve the same few goals.
Here are the top 3 goals my coaching clients have when I speak to them during our first call:
- Get off opiates from home with the least amount of discomfort humanly possible.
- Get back physical and mental health, happiness and ENERGY as fast as possible after the acute detox is over.
- Manage pain with non-opioid painkillers.
When I have the initial call with a client, I first ask them a series of questions. I gather relevant information (doing a Bio/Psycho/Social assessment) so that I can get a clear picture of their unique predicament.
I’m looking for things they have going for them (strengths), as well as any barriers or obstacles that they have going against them.
Examples of Strengths could be when the client:
- Is able to take time off (e.g. 5-14 days) from work and other responsibilities (such as childcare).
- Has the financial capacity to invest $200 or more on purchasing some high-quality supplements for acute and post-acute withdrawal symptoms.
- Has a sympathetic doctor that is willing to prescribe them medications for opioid withdrawal symptoms.
Examples of obstacles could be when the client:
- Has to get off opioids but their spouse doesn’t know they are even taking opioids, because they’ve been hiding their addiction.
- Has not been able to manage their pain syndrome without opioid drugs.
- Doesn’t have the ability to get medications for opioid withdrawal prescribed to them.
Everyone has unique obstacles, and I help them break through those obstacles!!!
Strategic Planning Method
Once I have all the information I need from the client, my brain starts strategizing and coming up with different plans that would be effective.
I bounce these ideas off the client to see what they think, and by the end of our session, the client feels extremely confident that they have the absolute best detox plan possible for their unique situation.
If a client purchases more than just a Consultation Session (60-90 minutes), they will have follow-up coaching sessions and open email support in-between our calls.
People typically purchase the Elite Coaching Package or Super Elite Coaching Package when they want more help than just a single strategy phone call.
These coaching packages can be extremely beneficial when clients are tapering opioids or planning to do so, or if the client wants additional help and support through the post-acute withdrawal phase of recovery and beyond.
Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching Benefits
There are many extraordinary benefits you’ll receive from my Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching System. To illustrate how this form of coaching can help you, I’ll provide a breakdown of the Top 4 benefits.
Top 4 Benefits of Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching:
1. Custom Home Detox Plan – I will help you formulate a bullet-proof plan that will enable you to get off opiates at home in the most comfortable way.
2. Decreased Withdrawal Symptoms – I’ll make sure you have a very effective withdrawal protocol that will enable you to significantly minimize the severity and duration of both acute and post-acute withdrawal symptoms.
3. Guidance & Support – The entire process, I’ll be with you every step of the way, providing you with education, trouble-shooting any issues that may arise, and warmly providing emotional support through the process.
4. Motivation & Accountability – Sometimes all it takes for a person to quit is for a coach to hold them accountable to their goals. Motivation is what gets this process going, but it’s discipline that will enable you to finish the process and achieve your goal. I’ll help you develop the strong mindset and habits necessary to quit opiates and stay clean longterm.
My Coaching Packages
I have a variety of coaching and consulting services to address the unique needs of any individual wanting to make a full recovery from opioid dependence.
Whether you just need a 60-90 minute Consultation Session, the Elite Coaching Package (3 sessions), or the Super Elite Coaching Package (6 sessions), I would love to work with you and help you achieve your goals.
I hope to hear from you soon!!!
Matt Finch, Opiate Detox & Recovery Coach
Click on the link below to Register for the OAS COACHING PROGRAM™:
Coaching Client Testimonials
Here are some testimonials from coaching clients that we are very proud of here at the OAS COACHING PROGRAM.
“Matt Finch’s help is a SURE THING. You are not taking a chance when you put your money on Matt’s Coaching Program. Matt is the Guide who knows the way out of the prison of opiate withdrawal or addiction. Following his tried and true recommendations and protocols will set you free.
Matt coaches with real empathy coming from experience. He has been there. Both as an addict and as a Substance Abuse Counselor inside the medical profession. He has investigated medicines and supplements in a scientific manner by researching and experimenting with each one before recommending it. The extensive amount of information Matt has given on his blog site speaks to his true desire to relieve the pain and suffering inflicted by this illness.
He gives you not only the method to minimize tension and detox off opioids but also the means to regain the energy you fear you will lose without them. And if you have Pain issues underneath the opioid medication, he offers supplements and methods to help you effectively deal with pain as well.
My Story: After an excruciatingly painful and bloody failed Septoplasty/Endoscopic Sinus Surgery which put me on Oxycodone for 10 weeks, I was massively over prescribed the antidote Suboxone for almost 3 years. The over prescription of Suboxone occurred due to my ignorance and misplaced trust compounded by medical administrative error and pharmaceutical promotion.
I naively expected to be set free of withdrawal when I weaned down from Suboxone appropriately, but withdrawal from long term Suboxone use is instead hideously painful and extensive, due to Suboxone’s longer half life.
The local medical profession offered only time, pain and suffering as an antidote for over prescription of Suboxone, nothing for PAWS. I live in a very isolated rural area and I had no support system. Meanwhile, I am 69 years young and I wanted to keep my life together. I reached out through my only lifelines; the Angels and the Internet.
There I found Matt Finch. Matt put me on a protocol of Sodium Ascorbate Vitamin C and supplements that significantly cut my withdrawal agony time. This was followed by a PAWS recovery regimen that has allowed me to maintain my life activities and may even lead me out of underlying health issues. – La Brisa, from Arizona
“Matt is passionate, compassionate, has been through opiate addiction himself and knows his stuff backwards and forwards. Our coaching sessions on the phone and his open email availability have been an incredible support!” – Richie, from Washington
“My 60 minute consultation helped me determine what new information I should take to my doctor to help me get off oxy’s. My doctor was happy to prescribe me the medications that have been shown in stuides to reduce opiate withdrawal symptoms. Now I’m finally free of addiction!” – Dave, from Minnesota
It is now July 17th and I have been off hydrocodone since my birthday which was July 4th…and have brought new meaning to the name Independence Day. I want to thank Matt and all of his continued support to help me get through this as well as my amazing wife and family. – Brian, from Nebraska
Click on the link below to Register for the OAS COACHING PROGRAM™:
For questions about Opiate Detox & Recovery Coaching, use the Contact Page.