This is going to be one of the most in-depth Calm Support Reviews available on the internet.
Well, not only am I a former opiate abuser, but I also have the following qualifications:
- I’m a Certified Advanced Food-Based Healing Instructor with a specialty in natural supplements for opiate addiction.
- I’m a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor that used to work at an Opiate Treatment Program; I helped many people get off heroin, Rx opiates, Suboxone, and methadone using natural methods.
- I’m an Opiate Addiction Recovery Specialist; my full-time career and Life’s Mission is researching and writing about opiate withdrawal remedies and opiate recovery methods.
Table of Contents
- Calm Support Reviews
- Calm Support Reviews – Powerful Nutrient Array
- Calm Support Reviews – Neurotransmission
- Calm Support Reviews – Pros
- Calm Support Reviews – Cons
- Calm Support Reviews – What Sets Calm Support Apart From the Competition
- Calm Support Reviews – Recovery is a Choice
Calm Support Reviews
Calm Support Reviews are usually written by individuals who have used the product and want to share their experience.
My review is going to be a little different….and here’s why:
- I have an inner knowledge of the active ingredients in Calm Support, so I will explain how they can ease opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- I’m going to list all of the pros (such as Free Shipping).
- I’m going to list all of the cons (such as no DL-Phenylalanine in the product).
Here are some of my favorite nutrients for opiate withdrawal that Calm Support contains:
- Passion Flower – An herb that is helpful for anxiety, insomnia, and gastrointestinal upset due to narcotic drug withdrawal. Believed by scientists to increase GABA levels in the brain. GABA is your brain’s natural Valium. Shown to reduce opiate withdrawal symptoms in a research study.
- Valerian Root – Another herb that is helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It relieves nervous tension, relaxes muscles, and promotes deeper sleep. Shown to reduce insomnia in menopausal women in a research study. In another research study, valerian was shown to improve symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Velvet Bean – Also known as mucuna pruriens; a member of the bean family which contains high amounts of L-dopa. L-dopa coverts to dopamine in the brain. This helps relieve symptoms of opiate withdrawal depression, promotes a positive mood, and gives you mental energy and focus. Shown in a research study to reduce psychological stress.
- Ginger – A root that is beneficial for relieving gastrointestinal upset and improving digestion and appetite; it’s also a natural anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. In a research study, use of ginger resulted in moderate-to-large reductions in muscle pain following exercise-induced muscle injury.
- L-Theanine – An amino acid present in high amounts in black, green, and white teas; helps the body respond to physical and mental stress, reduces anxiety, boosts mood, and improves cognition. Shown in a research study to reduce opiate withdrawal symptoms in monkeys.
- GABA – A natural chemical made in the brain that I like to call our “natural Valium”; reduces anxiety, nervous tension, treats insomnia, mood booster. Shown in two research studies to decrease anxiety and induce relaxation.
- Ashwagandha – An herb that helps the body respond to stress; reduces anxiety and depression, fights fatigue, and promotes natural energy production. According to a research study, “the available scientific data support the conclusion that Ashwahandha is a real potent regenerative tonic (Rasayana of Ayurveda), due to its multiple pharmacological actions like anti-stress, neuroprotective, anti-arthritic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory etc.”
- L-Tryptophan – An amino acid that converts to 5-HTP (which then converts to serotonin) in the brain; fights depression and anxiety, helps you feel emotionally relaxed, mood booster, improves sleep. Was shown in a research study to help female insomniacs fall asleep faster.
Calm Support Reviews – Powerful Nutrient Array
Like I said, these are my favorite nutrients in Calm Support. There are also many other effective nutrients in the product that help ease opiate withdrawal symptoms including: oat seed, phyllanthus, motherwort, zinc, Vitamin C, thiamin, Vitamin B6, folic acid, Vitamin B12.
All of the herbs are organic and in powder form, and the vitamins are in active versions.
What this means to you is a product that is unsurpassed in quality and ease of absorption. In my professional opinion, this opiate withdrawal formula has a powerful nutrient profile that can without a doubt ease your symptoms.
Note: It would be especially potent to use Calm Support as part of a holistic treatment protocol consisting of proper nutrition, exercise, and counseling/coaching/therapy.
Calm Support Reviews – Neurotransmission
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), “studies have established that drug dependence and addiction are features of an organic brain disease caused by drugs’ cumulative impact on neurotransmission.”
In an article published on NIDA, titled Impact of Drugs on Neurotransmission, it states that opiates specifically damage the brain’s natural ability to produce dopamine and endorphin/enkephalin.
According to Dr. Charles Gant, author of End Your Addiction Now: The Proven Nutritional Supplement Program That Can Set You Free, the most effective way to restore healthy neurotransmission after abusing opiates is to take DLPA and L-Tyrosine among other nutrients.
Calm Support contains velvet bean, which does the same thing as L-Tyrosine (increases dopamine), along with many other important brain and mood benefits that L-Tyrosine doesn’t have.
New Standards, Inc., an independent research group which assesses addiction recovery results, performed a clinical outcome study on Dr. Gant’s nutritional supplement program.
According to the study, 83% of the patients that followed the nutritional protocols were still drug and alcohol free a year later, showing the importance of taking the right nutrients to get off opiates and other drugs.
This is nearly triple the results that conventional treatment methods produce.
Calm Support Reviews – Pros
- Extraordinary Nutrient Profile helpful at easing opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- Least expensive Opiate Withdrawal Supplement on the market ($59 for a 30-day supply is $30 cheaper than the 2nd least expensive one).
- FREE Shipping (Rush Delivery available).
- Comes with a FREE 17 page ebook titled Withdrawal Aid Lifestyle Program (helps you prepare before, during, and after your opiate withdrawal).
- Best Money-Back Guarantee out of all the opiate withdrawal formulas on the market (30-day no questions asked 100% Satisfaction Guarantee).
With the other opiate withdrawal formulas, you either have to return the bottle within seven days (and answer four questions), or you have to return it unopened to get a refund.
The Calm Support Satisfaction Guarantee shows their confidence in the product.
If I bought a product to ease my opiate withdrawal symptoms, I would want the option to return it for a full refund with no questions asked for up to 30 days.
Calm Support is the only product that offers this deal.
Calm Support Reviews – Cons
- It doesn’t contain DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA); a supplement that can increase endorphins and dopamine. Calm Support has velvet bean to increase dopamine already. To increase your endorphins, simply take DLPA, exercise, or eat a big piece of dark chocolate…problem solved.
- You can’t purchase it at a store close to you; you have to wait until it comes in the mail; luckily they have Rush Delivery available.
Calm Support Reviews – What Sets Calm Support Apart From the Competition
It’s apparent that Calm Support owner Ryan Donnelly is very serious about providing people with the highest quality and safest opiate withdrawal formula on the market. After speaking with him, I learned even more about the incredible benefits from taking Calm Support.
Here’s what Ryan had to say:
1. We do NOT use extracts from our herbs. Instead we use the entire herb ground into a powder. That way the user receives the full benefit that each herb provides. Most companies use extracts, which is the cheaper way to go.
2. Calm Support does not use magnesium stearate as a flow agent. It is unnecessary for manufacturing and has the potential to greatly decrease the absorption of the formula. Additionally, it is a red flag in the industry that often indicates a supplement is of inferior quality. There have also been questions raised as to whether magnesium stearate has the potential to be toxic. For more information, please see the following article by Thorne Research: World Health Officials Question Safety of Magnesium Stearate (The flow agents allows the manufacturing to help “funnel” the ingredients into the capsules). Instead we use organic rice powder, making our product that much cleaner.
3. We are also fully vegan, no artificial dyes, no artificial colors, and no fillers!”
Calm Support Reviews – Recovery is a Choice
In conclusion, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Calm Support as a natural and effective way to ease opiate withdrawal symptoms. Taking this product for at least 30 days can help restore your brain chemistry and body to optimal functioning.
If you want to supercharge your opiate recovery, take Calm Support for 3-6 months after coming off opiates.
The reason most opiate abusers relapse is because they are sick of the prolonged symptoms that last for months to even years after the acute opiate withdrawal phase ends.
These symptoms are not as severe, but the long duration actually makes them more detrimental to recovery. Calm Support is also amazing to use while tapering off hydrocodone, oxycodone, Suboxone, Subutex, methadone, and other opioid drugs.
- Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, preferably with food. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, a 30-day supply. (For bad withdrawal symptoms, try taking 4 to 8 capsules throughout the day. It REALLY HELPS!!!)
- If you can afford it, I also highly recommend taking this awesome supplement, because the benefits are just too good to pass up.
Taking Calm Support on a regular basis, combined with exercise, nutrition, and counseling/coaching/therapy, can lead to better physical, mental, and emotional health.
This can ultimately lead to more happiness and fulfillment in life.
Calm Support is only available for purchase online. Right now they have a Special Deal where you can save between 20-30% if you buy multiple bottles. If you have any questions on Calm Support Reviews, please post them in the comment box below.
Latest posts by Matt Finch (see all)
- Sublocade Review – Read This Review BEFORE Taking Sublocade - January 17, 2018
- Non-Opioid Painkillers THAT WORK – Top 4 Non-Opioid Painkillers - January 14, 2018
- Naltrexone Implant Review – Pros and Cons For Opiate Recovery - January 13, 2018